Free Acoolsoft PPT2YouTube is a free software application from the Presentation Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-07-08. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate.
Free Acoolsoft PPT2YouTube is a smart tool which helps users easily convert fantastic PowerPoint to YouTube video for free. All you need to do is to import your PowerPoint files and click Start, after that, this PPT2YouTube tool will automatically convert the PowerPoint to MP4 video for free with animations, transitions, sounds and video clips retained. Uploading PowerPoint to YouTube is no longer a hard thing with Free Acoolsoft PPT2YouTube. Just have more fun on YouTube with unique PowerPoint slide shows.
Benefits of putting PowerPoint on YouTube with Free Acoolsoft PPT2YouTube:
1. Broadcast yourself on YouTube with your special PowerPoint slide show
2. Promote your product or company with PowerPoint presentation on YouTube all around the world
3. Make your PowerPoint content reach millions of people online
Key Features of Free Acoolsoft PPT2YouTube:
1. Convert PowerPoint presentations to MP4 video files for free with one click
2. Auto PC shut-down option after converting PowerPoint to MP4 video for free
3. View the conversion process with a Task List Manager
Recommended Video Format for YouTube
For making your videos look better on YouTube, when convert PowerPoint to YouTube video for free, we recommend you to convert PowerPoint to MPEG4 (Divx, Xvid) format with 640*480 resolution and 30 frames per second.
Free Acoolsoft PPT2YouTube (version 2.0.1) has a file size of 4.63 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 394 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.